Australia’s biggest lifestyle designed for over 50s
For 15 years, we searched South East Queensland for the perfect site to create
an over 50s lifestyle community like no other.
Overlooking wetlands, nature reserve and an 18-hole championship golf course,
this lush island oasis allowed us to dream big and create an exceptional
lifestyle community – Halcyon Greens.
7 Years Free Golf
Display homes open for inspection 9 am - 4 pm Monday to Saturday.
To arrange an appointment call 1800 050 580.
Australia’s first golf and lifestyle community
Escape to a sport and leisure lover’s paradise, set on a spectacular 34-hectare island overlooking natural wetlands and an 18-hole championship golf course.
Halcyon Greens is our modern take on classic country club living. It is Australia’s first golf and lifestyle community, tucked away in a lush pocket of one of the country’s fastest growing areas.
Thoughtfully masterplanned by celebrated Sanctuary Cove architect Brian Toyota, the island is designed to create a unique gated community which fosters friendship, an active lifestyle and a connection with the surrounding natural environment.
Exclusive access to Gainsborough Greens golf course as well as Halcyon Greens' $20-million 5-star recreational precinct and private open space all adjoined by a nature reserve.
Whether you want to lounge or hit the links, we invite you to start living your best life.
The benefits of a Halcyon lifestyle
community designed for over 50s
- Financial freedom and certainty
- Lease in perpetuity, meaning no end date.
- No stamp duty on purchase.
- No exit fees, deferred management fees or refurbishment costs.
- No body corporate sinking or administrative funds.
- Award-winning lifestyle facilities
- Living at Halcyon is about friendship, fun and freedom.
- Your time to get fit, take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
- Easily socialise with new friends at home or in the resort facilities.
- Endless choice of activities and interest groups on your doorstep.
- Safety and security
- Secure, gated community with CCTV surveillance.
- Low maintenance living with no need to mow on Sunday.
- Lock-up and leave on a whim knowing everything at home is safe and sound.