Winner of Australia's
Best Seniors Living
Nestled at the centre of the Sunshine Coast, Halcyon Landing is our second lifestyle community in the region and our first in the growing coastal village of Bli Bli.
In tune with nature, Halcyon Landing sits on 25 acres overlooking the magnificent Maroochy River, giving you direct access to 2km of walking trails and natural parklands.
As a shining example of award-winning masterplanning, Halcyon Landing’s beauty lies in its wide streetscapes, lush landscaping, generous setbacks and natural tranquillity.
Our homes are designed for living and built for life with state-of-the-art fittings and quality finishes to deliver a carefree, low maintenance ‘lock and go’ lifestyle.
Discover more about Halcyon Landing by downloading the lifestyle brochure.
A 5-Star Lifestyle
Homeowners enjoy exclusive access to the 5-star facilities of the Lifestyle and Recreational Precinct - the heart of the community - where you and your neighbours can gather to relax, socialise, get fit and have fun.
Halcyon Landing adjoins the bustling Bli Bli town centre with home owner private access to shops and medical facilities, restaurants and coffee shops.
It’s over 50s living that’s nothing like a retirement village. So, settle in and enjoy the easy life, whatever that means for you.
The benefits of a Halcyon lifestyle
community designed for over 50s
- Financial freedom and certainty
- Lease in perpetuity, meaning no end date.
- No stamp duty on purchase.
- No exit fees, deferred management fees or refurbishment costs.
- No body corporate sinking or administrative funds.
- Award-winning facilities
- Living at Halcyon is about friendship, fun and freedom.
- Your time to get fit, take up a new hobby or learn a new skill.
- Easily socialise with new friend at home or in the resort facilities.
- Endless choice of activities and interest groups on your doorstep.
- Safety and security
- Secure, gated community with CCTV surveillance.
- Low maintenance living with no need to mow on Sunday.
- Lock-up and leave on a whim knowing everything at home is safe and sound.