Halcyon Parks is just five minutes’ drive from the heart of Caloundra, one of Queensland’s classic seaside resort towns.
Blessed with beautiful beaches, Caloundra has become a favoured holiday destination while staying true to its original character. It’s just one hour north of Brisbane and boasts a lovely sub-tropical climate with year-round temperate waters.
Great beaches, fishing and boating aside, Caloundra boasts boutique shopping, fine cuisine, bustling markets, golf, tennis and horse racing.
A trip to Moolobaba Beach or Esplanade and the Sunshine Plaza is 20 minutes away. Wineries and historical attractions are also part of the mix, while the lush and eclectic Hinterland awaits discovery.
- Shopping and dining
- Sunshine Plaza- 25 minutes.
- Home Central Kawana- 12 minutes.
- Kawana Shoppingworld- 15 minutes.
- Currimundi Markets- 8 minutes.
- Medical facilities
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital- 11 minutes.
- Kawana Private Hospital- 12 minutes.
- Beaches and hinterland
- Kings beach- 11 minutes.
- Noosa heads- 50 minutes.
- Glass House Mountains- 28 minutes.
- Transport corridor
- Bruce Highway (M1)- 8 minutes.
- Sunshine Coast Motorway- 15 minutes.
- Sunshine Coast Airport- 29 minutes.
- Brisbane Airport- 29 minutes.