Nestled conveniently between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Logan Reserve is a slice of Queensland country on the doorstep of city convenience.
As one of Queensland’s fastest growing cities, Logan’s remarkable transformation is being powered by $3 billion in government spending on infrastructure.
Logan City’s largest shopping centre – The Hyperdome – is just a 15-minute drive away. It’s home to department stores, supermarkets, a revamped dining precinct and Events Cinema complex.
For those wanting their inner-city connection, it’s just over 30 minutes into South Bank’s cultural hub. Trains run express to the city and through to the airport from nearby Loganlea Station.
Close to everything you love
- Everyday convenience at your doorstep
- Approved shopping centre.
- Approved childcare centre.
- Approved aged care facility.
- Marsden Park Shopping Centre - 7 minutes.
- Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre - 7 minutes.
- Logan Hyperdome - 15 minutes.
- Windaroo Lakes Golf Club - 17 minutes.
- Escape into the landscape
- $8 million parklands fronting Logan River and adjoining Halcyon Rise.
- 100-acre parcel of land.
- Private open space.
- Large community parklands.
- Nestled alongside the Logan River.
- Transport corridors
- Logan Hospital - 10 minutes.
- Loganlea train station - 10 minutes.
- Springwood/Logan CBD - 15 minutes.
- Logan Motorway - 12 minutes.
- M1 Motorway - 10 minutes.
- Brisbane CBD - 30 minutes.