Nestled conveniently between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Logan Reserve is a slice of Queensland country on the doorstep of city convenience.
As one of Queensland’s fastest growing cities, Logan’s remarkable transformation is being powered by $3 billion in government spending on infrastructure.
Logan City’s largest shopping centre – The Hyperdome – is just a 15-minute drive away. It’s home to department stores, supermarkets, a revamped dining precinct and Events Cinema complex.
For those wanting their inner-city connection, it’s just over 30 minutes into South Bank’s cultural hub. Trains run express to the city and through to the airport from nearby Loganlea Station.
- Everyday convenience at your doorstep
- Approved shopping centre.
- Approved childcare centre.
- Approved aged care facility.
- Marsden Park Shopping Centre - 7 minutes.
- Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre - 7 minutes.
- Logan Hyperdome - 15 minutes.
- Windaroo Lakes Golf Club - 17 minutes.
- Escape into the landscape
- $8 million parklands fronting Logan River and adjoining Halcyon Rise.
- 100-acre parcel of land.
- Private open space.
- Large community parklands.
- Nestled alongside the Logan River.
- Transport corridors
- Logan Hospital - 10 minutes.
- Loganlea train station - 10 minutes.
- Springwood/Logan CBD - 15 minutes.
- Logan Motorway - 12 minutes.
- M1 Motorway - 10 minutes.
- Brisbane CBD - 30 minutes.