Over 50s living
in the heart of Hope Island
Surrounded by seemingly endless waterways and boasting world-class golf and marina resorts, Hope Island is the jewel of the Gold Coast’s ‘North Shore’ and is in the heart of the Gold Coast’s aquatic playground.
The exclusive suburb is one of the region’s most desirable addresses, where the neighbours include Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island Resort, Ephraim Island and Sovereign Islands. It’s where people come to shop, dine, play and unwind.
You’re not only embracing a new lifestyle at Halcyon Waters; you’re making an astute investment in a highly sought-after residential destination. It’s all here on your doorstep.
- Everyday convenience at your doorstep
- Discover the diverse array of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, marinas, clubs and leisure facilities that define the resort lifestyle.
- Hope Island Marketplace with Woolworths and cafes a 5 minute walk.
- Sanctuary Cove and Broadwater at your doorstep.
- Mater Health Medical Centre with GP and specialist.
- Easy access to transport
- Access to the wider Gold Coast, Brisbane and domestic and international airports is quick and easy with the Pacific Motorway (M1) just a few minutes’ drive away.
- 5 minutes from the M1.
- Gold Coast Airport 30 minutes away.
- Brisbane International Airport and Cruise Terminal less than 1 hour.
- Helensvale Train Station close by.
- Surrounded by active options
- Weigh anchor and easily explore the Coomera River, Broadwater and Southern Moreton Bay Islands.
- Three international-standard golf courses nearby.
- Intercontinental Resort and Sanctuary Cove Shopping Village and Marina on your doorstep.
- Hope Island Marina's diverse range of boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
- Paradise Point Bowls Club and cafe precinct.