Situated in exclusive 'Halcyon Parks' village, this extremely private residence enjoys a perfect position in this secure gated over 50's lifestyle community.
This exceptional property enjoys a flexible floor plan allowing for separated living spaces with a generous kitchen as the central hub of the home. The alfresco style courtyard is wrapped by the living areas and enjoys cross ventilation afforded by sliding doors that flank the living room allowing cooling breezes to naturally ventilate this modern airy home. With seamless flow through the ample living spaces you will be delighted by the sense of space this home has to offer.
Modern interiors are filled with natural light and come with reverse cycle air-conditioning in the main living area and master bedroom. You'll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright & airy, both with built-in robes and situated near the bathroom with separate toilet at the rear of the home.
Conveniently located near shops, restaurants and medical facilities, this home is the perfect downsizer without compromising on space or storage.
Features of the home:
• Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
• Fans throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in living & main bedroom
• Tiled living areas for easy maintenance
• Brand new Galley style kitchen
• Two bedrooms with built-in robes
• Fresh & airy bathroom
• Fully fenced with electric gate for security and protection
• Very private location
• Generous all weather tiled entertaining courtyard
• Double garage with internal access into the home
• Low maintenance
• Loads of storage
Immerse yourself in the 5 star facilities on offer and the community spirit synonymous with the Halcyon name and enjoy the lifestyle it affords its residents.
Halcyon offers * No Entry Fees * No Exit Fees * No Land Rates * No Water Rates * No Stamp Duty * No Body Corp Fees * No Rentals. Homeowners retain 100% of the capital gain on resale.
At Halcyon Parks, it’s all about a carefree lifestyle with more time for socialising, leisure and pursuing personal passions.
Enjoy exclusive access to the multimillion-dollar Recreation Club - the social hub of the community, where you can be as active or as relaxed as you wish. Work out in the gym, feed your literary soul in the library, hit the dance floor, cool off in the pool or simply relax with a drink as you soak up the views.
It’s up to you - take it on or take it easy.
And if you like to hit the road or waterways, there’s secure caravan and boat storage onsite.
Features of the community:
• Recreation Club
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Library with computer and internet facilities
• Dance floor
• Kitchen, bar and BBQs
• Two multi-purpose activity rooms.
• 20m heated swimming pool and spa
• Full-size bowling green
• Croquet green
• Golf 'Pitch n Putt'
• Lake and wetlands area with walking track
• Woodworkers’ shed
• Community bus
• Caravan and boat storage area
Call us on 1800 007 280
Monday to Saturday. Call to book an inspection of our available homes.BOOK AN INSPECTION
- Living Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Pay TV Enabled
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court
Surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature, located in Caloundra
In 2004 we chose the spectacular Sunshine Coast for our very first masterplanned over 50s lifestyle community, Halcyon Parks. Located in beautiful and popular Caloundra, Halcyon Parks became the fastest-selling residential community of its kind. It earned the 2006 Queensland UDIA award for Affordable Housing.
Halcyon Parks is well established with 171 homes across a leafy 45-acre site enveloped in the sights and sounds of nature. The great outdoors is a constant companion with 20 acres of open space, natural parklands and a lake inhabited by native flora and fauna. And Caloundra’s famed beaches and vibrant CBD are just a five-minute drive away.EXPLORE PARKS
- Architecturally designed, low-maintenance, steel-framed homes
- Array of lifestyle facilities and recreational activities to take it on or take it easy
- Close to Caloundra, major shopping outlets and Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Secret garden with fruit orchard and communal raised garden beds
- Wide open streets surrounded by nature and 5 minutes to the beach