< BACK TO NEWS
5 ingredient raw almond joy bites
This healthy five-ingredient raw almond joy bite snack is ready in ﬁve minutes and pairs wonderfully with a cup of tea or coffee.
- 12 Medjool dates
- 12 raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- In a small bowl, mix shredded coconut, coconut oil and maple syrup until the mixture is sticky (you can add a couple of drops of water to help).
- Slit dates in half lengthwise and remove pits.
- Spoon coconut mixture into dates and top with an almond.
- Enjoy as-is or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Recipe and image from Feel Good Foodie.