< BACK TO NEWS
Autumn abundance: Hasselback sweet potatoes
Autumn is a time of abundance when it comes to fresh produce with a magnificent selection of fruits and vegetables in season.
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tbs brown sugar
2 tbs salted butter softened
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Slice the the sweet potatoes into 1cm slices about ¾ of the way through. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Place the cut sweet potatoes on a baking paper covered tray. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Blend butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Brush glaze over potatoes allowing glaze to fall into the slots. Return the pan to the oven and bakes another 10 minutes until the glaze is bubbly and golden.